Career Control is hiring a fulltime senior credit controller for an international organization in the Bergen op Zoom area. This is a AI position until December 2019 (possibly longer). Your responsibiliy is to manage a portfolio of heavy weight clients in the Spanish and French speaking market.
Job purpose is to ensure timely payments by:
- Ensuring collection of turnover according to the agreed terms (completeness and timeliness)
- Creating partnership with sales organization for optimization of administrative handling of sales process (terms, disputes, releases) and information sharing by continuous engagement of the sales organization, focused on improvement of quality and efficiency of sales transaction related processes.
- Process incoming payments in Accounts Receivable and make inquiries about unclear or not matching payments
- Investigate and answer questions from internal stakeholders and external customers
- Chasing of overdue outstanding amount and support dispute resolution
- Block customer orders / release blocked orders according to standard procedures
- Maintains regular contacts internally (e.g. Business Management, Account Management, Customer Service, Cash Mgt.) & externally (Customers, Agents, Banks).
- Supporting on timely calculation and payment of commissions, rebates and volume discounts
The perfect fit
- Bachelor degree in finance
- SAP knowledge of Order To Cash modules (SD, AR, FSCM, BW)
- Fluent in English and 2 other languages (French or Spanish is mandatory)
Terms of employment
- Salary indication: € 47.000 - € 61.000 / year
Please contact our recruiter Bas Arts for more information: +31(6)20825761 or email@example.com