For one of our international client we are currently looking for a Sr Accountant. In this key-postition you will play an important part of their SSC located in Eindhoven. You are part of a dynamic and growing team and responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of their EMEA head office.
- You will be responsible for the timely preparation of both US GAAP and local statutory financial statements of the EMEA head office;
- You will be responsible for the monthly closing process;
- Monthly journal postings and GL reconciliations;
- Monthly Intercompany invoices and reconciliation of month end balances;
- Fixed asset postings and reconciliations;
- Month end accruals review and posting;
- Preparation of key reserves for review with regional controllers;
- Prepare monthly Intercompany invoices and reconcile month end balances;
- Control and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews;
- You will coordinate Internal and external audits for assigned legal entity;
- Preparation of local statutory Financial Statements;
- Manage the preparation of ASC 740 tax reporting for the foreign entity and ensure timely filing of local corporate income tax returns;
- Coordinate & execute on the effective preparations of VAT returns.
- Financial Master’s degree;
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in finance and accounting within an international / US organization;
- Excellent working knowledge of US GAAP and local statutory/tax regulations and in-depth experience on compliance and accounting requirements across multi EMEA jurisdictions;
- Experience with Swiss GAAP and IFRS is considered a plus;
- Experienced in working with SAP and MS Office with solid Excel skills and experience with Hyperion;
- Able to meet deadlines, handle a demanding and fluctuating workload, and provide accurate and reliable data;
- Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail with a steadiness under pressure;
- Solid communication and presentation skills;
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player.
There are be lots of opportunities to develop yourself and learn in this fast-moving and results-orientated company, which places a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement both for the company and you.
For more info please contact our recruiter via email@example.com or via 0031 6 30288225