For a client of Career Control in Rotterdam we are looking for an Interim Revenue Controller.
- Manage IFRS 15 accounting elements and revenue recognition;
- Perform complex analysis;
- Reviews company’s financial transactions, sales contracts and business practices;
- Timely and accurate reporting and preparing comments on the monthly and quarterly reporting;
- Budgeting and Forecasting;
- Taking part in projects in order to improve the Financial Processes;
- Liaising with the external auditor;
- Provide accounting advice to management and other stakeholders.
- A bachelor or master degree in accounting or controlling and minimum 5-10 years work experience in a similar accounting role/CPA or equivalent experience;
- Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail;
- Strong technical accounting skills;
- Knowledge in Revenue Accounting and Reporting module;
- Work with multiple systems including SAP, Business Objects etc;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint;
- Forward thinking, analytical, and problem-solving mindset; positive “can-do” attitude;
- Agility and ability to adapt to changing environment in a dynamic organization;
- Team player and have the ability to operate independently in an international organizational setup;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
For this assignment we offer two options, you can work through a freelance contract or an interim contract through Career Control. The other benefits include;
- A salary between € 5.000, - and € 6.000, - gross based on 40 hours
- 25 paid holidays based on a full-time fulfillment
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cents/km or full coverage when traveling with public transportation
- Participation in the StiPP pension plan