The Reporting Manager is responsible for correct, complete and in time reporting of the consolidated financial statements of the company as well as Financial management information that enables decision support and guidance for business management. The focus of this position is to generate overview, provide effective financial analysis/control and improve administrative processes.
In this position, you will have the ability to learn and work in an environment with global exposure. This position reports to the Director FP&A.
- The Reporting Manager will be responsible for the monthly reporting process of the consolidated financial statements.
- Actuals, Budget and RFF (Rolling Financial Forecasts)
- Management information that gives business guidance and decision support
- Sparring partner to business partners and stakeholders
- Maintain internal control framework regarding Record to Report process
- Manage and coordinate the Annual Financial Statements of the company with IFRS
- Provide solid analysis from a financial perspective
- Continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency
- Act as system owner of the consolidation and reporting software (OneStream)
- Manage and deploy reporting manual
- Support global finance departments in monthly closing activities
- Support Director FP&A with ad hoc analyses
The perfect fit
- Bachelor (+) level in a Finance related study
- At least 5-10 years working experience as financial controller, auditing, accounting or finance
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Experience with IFRS reporting standards
- Experience with financial reporting in consolidation environments (CTA, Equity pick up, etc)
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office, Consolidation software (OneStream preferred), and BI Tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Proactive and self-driven
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the organization
- Good English business language skills
What's on offer?
- A position in an international environment with over 35 nationalities working in cross-functional teams;
- A ‘flat’ organization: informal, flexible, no-nonsense and hands-on;
- A valuable experience to develop yourself;
For more info please contact our recruiter Vera Lynn Marcelis via email@example.com