For an international organization in Alphen aan den Rijn. We are looking for an experienced Project Controller. Is Project Controlling your passion and do you want to be part of a technology innovator? Then you might just be our new Project Controller!
In this roll you are involved in Implementation of various projects and act as a sparring partner for the project manager. You will monitor and check the financial administration of the projects. You ask critical questions and manage project data!
In this role, you will be involved in the implementation of various projects and act as the financial sparring partner for the project manager. In addition, you will check and monitor the financial administration.
Within this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing reliable insights into the financial position, risks and opportunities of projects;
- Offering meaningful statements about a project’s valuation and forecasts;
- Ensuring maximum focus on OSBIT (on spec, budget and in time) and costs;
- Guaranteeing that financial awareness is on the agenda;
- Proactively monitoring the project.
To be eligible for the position of Project Controller, you must have:
- A degree in business economics or Accountancy;
- At least five years of proven experience within controlling (Financial/ Project/ Assistant);
- The ability to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way;
- The ability to act as a critical and advisory business partner towards the project and other stakeholders;
- A willingness to travel internationally, if necessary, for the project.
Terms of employment
- Salary range € 4000 - € 4800;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Profit share;
- Pension Allowance;
- 40 days of leave per year.
For any questions, feel free to call or leave your resume!