Career Control has a vacancy for a Junior Financial Administrator in an international organization in Hilversum. This is a permanent fulltime job with a contract directly from our client. You will work in an informal team with happy people. Working hard and having fun are the key words. The team is close and prefers open communication and collaboration. Every Friday afternoon there is a get together with drinks and snacks.
The business of this organization is rapidly changing. No month will be the same. That's why you need to adapt to the way of working and be able to structrize your work and meet deadlines. You will work for more than 1 administration so a helicopter view may help. Among your daily tasks are:
Your responsibilities will be:
- Recharging costs between different entities timely;
- Consolidating the sales invoices in the group;
- Accounts receivables
This position must be considered as a starting role. Your manager will guide you through the process and makes sure you can make a success of your work. There is growth potential in the future. You may end up as a Senior Accountant, or work for the Controlling department.
The perfect fit
- 0 - 2 years of experience as a financial administrator;
- Minimum of mbo-4 level;
- Fluent in English. Dutch is nice to have but not required.
- The salaryindication is € 2000 - 2300 per month based on 40 hours a week;
- Working from home (1 or 2 days a week) is possible
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 holidays
- A fully catered lunch
- Travel expenses of public transportation are fully reimbursed;