Our Treasury and Insurance department in the Global Finance and Procurement division is looking for a new talented colleague! The position will be working alongside the Global Credit Manager, as well as the Insurance and Treasury Experts to support the team’s finance responsibilities.
This is what you will be doing:
- Support Global Credit Manager in providing advice, direction, and oversight of credit management activities
- Assist with developing financing solutions that would minimize the cost of credit and maximize cash collection, all of which should positively impact cash flow and working capital.
- Be the main point of contact for credit insurance companies, all the while ensuring credit limits and insurance are up-to-date.
- Support Expert Insurance in providing advice, direction, and oversight of all insurance activities. This includes for example claims management, collecting and reporting risk and exposure data to insurers, and management of insurance invoices.
- Where required, provide support to the Treasury Manager. This can include for example daily cash management, currency hedging, monitoring intercompany financing, guarantees issuance, commercial paper, syndicated loans, capital market transactions, or reviewing, monitoring, and proposing dividend flows.
- Preferably academic degree in Economics/Business/Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance, ideally some experience or knowledge in Insurance, Treasury and Credit Management
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Experience in relevant IT systems (MS Office/365/PowerBI). Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Working independently, structured and well organized, able to work under pressure and convince through organizational strength
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take ownership of responsibilities
- Cooperative and team-working mindset
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills, solution oriented and able to work successfully in complex organization
- Flexible, innovative, and willing to challenge the status quo
What's on offer?
It's wide range of tasks and responsibilities make it an very exclusive and interesting position for someone who is keen to learn different finance areas of our company.
Start salary € 2.500 – € 2.800 gross pm.
The position may be filled parttime or fulltime: 20 to 40 hours pw. Work location is Wageningen (partly on remote as well, if you like). Intention to provide a permanent contract, after temp.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send us your resume. If we see a good match as well, we will contact you within 3 day (check your spambox, just to be sure).