We’re looking for an Internal Auditor, specific testing for SOX finance controls within an international A-brand company in Eindhoven.
Someone who’s functioning as an independent and objective person. Someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status-quo. But is capable to communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders within the company. Next to that the Internal Auditor should be able to understand the companies processes and way of working ASAP. For a period of 3 month's you'll assist assessing in SOX Controls.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience with testing financial controls
- Ability to challenge people
- Fluent in English
- A big plus if you have experience with SOX compliance
- Some years of relevant experience in Internal Audit or otherwise in related roles with experience in testing financial controls
- a Bachelor degree, preferably in Internal Auditing, Accounting, or Information Technology
What's on offer?
Performing on a challenging interim rol within an A-brand international company in Eindhoven. You can work 2 days from home and 3 days at the offices. 32-40hours per week.