For one of our international clients we are currently looking for an Interim Financial Controller France.
You're going to be part of a dynamic and growing team.
• You will be responsible for accurate and timely (in)direct tax returns;
• You will be responsible for accurate and timely statistical or other finance related reporting;
• You will be responsible for accurate and timely tax packages;
• You will be responsible for all country financial in- and external audits and giving support to any other cross functional audits that might occur;
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate contacts with government and tax authorities where;
• Responsible to keep up to date with changes in legislation where appropriate;
• Accountable for accurate financial reporting by reviewing/ analyzing monthly financials and reconciliations;
• Responsible for approving activities where applicable and in line with global process definitions;
• Responsible for providing specific input on operational accounting processes where applicable and required;
• Responsible for maintaining the country specific elements of closing checklists/ schedule in discussion with relevant stakeholders;
• Accountable within given boundaries for ensuring the system environment is supporting the financial reporting needs;
• Responsible to continuously look at our ways of working and come up with idea to improve overall performance.
The perfect fit
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling;
• Fluent in French and English;
• At least 5 years of progressive experience which includes experience with Irish statutory reporting and (in)direct tax requirments;
• Knowledge of French GAAP;
• Exposed to and played a key role in the (statutory) audit process;
• Experience in transforming financial reporting processes;
• Experience within an international organization;
• Experience in transition and/or transformational multi-discipline projects;
• Familiarity with SAP;
• Strong communication skills and the ability to relay a message to different levels in the organization.
There are lots of opportunities to develop yourself and learn in this fast-moving and results-orientated company, which places a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement both for the company and you. It's a temporary role for at least 6 month's to start.
If you have questions regarding this position please send an email to: email@example.com for a quick response please apply direct on this role.