- Responsible for the monthly P&L (up to contribution margin), Working capital and Cash Flow analysis;
- Owning the reporting and monitoring on key financial and business KPI including the distribution of the monthly reporting;
- Being a business partner to the management and all stakeholders by actively managing the financial risk and opportunities of the business and by formulating recommendations as the basis for future decision making;
- Initiating and driving the short (annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting) and mid-term planning processes for Essentials as well as the financial target setting for major P&L and Working capital items;
- Being an active force in challenging deviations and in developing innovative ideas to continuously improve the business, with a focus on regional sales & profitability developments;
- Analysing customer profitability including clear understanding of the various discount schemes offered
- Preparing business cases for major investments and new business opportunities;
- Collaborating in multifunctional projects representing Business Control for Essentials; and
- Continuously improving reporting and analysis.
The perfect fit
- Experience: Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in an international environment;
- Education: Master of Bachelor degree in Finance
- Excellent analytical skills, critical and comfortable to deep dive into details while keeping in mind the bigger picture; and
- Excel 'power user', hands-on and 'can-do' mentality.
What's on offer?
Temp assignment, start ASAP, hourly rate to be discussed, duration 3 to 6 months.