For one of our international clients we are currently looking for a Financial Controller. The first six months you're going to be part of the office in Poland and the SSC in Eindhoven. One week a month you'll be positioned in Poland. The rest of the month you'll be positioned Eindhoven. After the 6-month period you'll work permanently in Eindhoven. You're going to be part of a dynamic and growing team.
Task and Responsibilites:
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely (in)direct tax returns;
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely statistical or other finance related reporting;
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely tax packages;
- You will be responsible for all country financial in- and external audits and giving support to any other cross functional audits that might occur;
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate contacts with government and tax authorities where;
- Responsible to keep up to date with changes in legislation where appropriate;
- Accountable for accurate financial reporting by reviewing/ analyzing monthly financials and reconciliations;
- Responsible for approving activities where applicable and in line with global process definitions;
- Responsible for providing specific input on operational accounting processes where applicable and required;
- Responsible for maintaining the country specific elements of closing checklists/ schedule in discussion with relevant stakeholders;
- Accountable within given boundaries for ensuring the system environment is supporting the financial reporting needs;
- Responsible to continuously look at our ways of working and come up with idea to improve overall performance.
The perfect fit
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling;
- Fluent in English and Polish;
- At least 5 years of progressive experience which includes experience with Polish statutory reporting and (in)direct tax requirments;
- Knowledge of Polish GAAP;
- Exposed to and played a key role in the (statutory) audit process;
- Experience in transforming financial reporting processes;
- Experience within an international organization;
- Experience in transition and/or transformational multi-discipline projects;
- Familiarity with SAP;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relay a message to different levels in the organization.
What's on offer?
There are lots of opportunities to develop yourself and learn in this fast-moving and results-orientated company, which places a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement both for the company and you.
For more info please contact our recruiter via email@example.com