For an international organization in Nijmegen we are hiring a Credit Controller for an interim position (3-4 months, starting within 2 weeks). Working remote 80% of the time is possible. As a Credit Controller you will be resposible for Accounts Receivable and Credit Management activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your responsibilties will be:
- Performing credit control activities, including calling customers, sending letters and registering and monitoring disputes.
- Keeping master data on customers, contracts and projects up to date.
- Reporting on overdues, including disputes and highlights on customers at risk.
- Retrieving and interpreting credit information reports for customers.
- Participating in monthly meetings about overdues and risks on debtors for your entities.
- Preparing and discussing payment schedules, potential write offs, overruns on credit limits.
- Identifying process improvements and discussing those with your team and manager.
- Monitoring customers that are handed over to our collection partner(s).
- Several years of Credit Control experience within a (medium)large international organization
- Availablity within 1 or 2 weeks for the next 3-4 months
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
Terms of employment
- Salary indication € 3.000 - € 3.500 / month (fulltime working week)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel allowance