For one of our international clients in the Weert area we are hiring a Business Analyst for the FP&A department. In this position you will be part of the FP&A team which is spread around several continents to assure 24/7 support to the business. You will report to the Head of FP&A in the US. Do you have excellent analytical skills combined with pro-activeness and a high energy level? Then you might be the new Business Analyst we are looking for.
- Strategic financial planning and analysis
- Produce monthly/quarterly management reporting on operational and financial results
- Develop and interpret financial data/analysis in conjunction with operations management to make recommendations for business and cost improvement.
- Develop models and coordinate discussion to support strategic operational analyses, including business viability evaluations, operational modifications and marketing evaluations.
- Maintenance and operation of Group strategic financial models
- Financial / operational analysis and interpretation of variances vs plans on site results
- Coordinate budget cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting;
- 2-5 years of experience in a financial/analytical role;
- Fluent in English;
- Great in working with MS Excel and data sets.
Terms of employment
- Salary indication 40.000 - 65.000 / year
- Bonus (max 20%)
- 29 holidays + national holidays
- Travel allowance: 0,14 / km (max 140 km / day)