What will you be doing?
For an international organization in Breda we are hiring a fulltime Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client is an international organization with a multicultural financial shared service center. You will work in a team of ambitious and hard working AP and AR professionals. Your job is to make sure the AP team has all the right information (contracts, VAT, supplier information) in the system and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
Your responsibilties are:
- Prepare sender files, check of contract condition and verify VAT
- Data entry of bank and ditributor information
- Make orders ready, check status of validity of securities
- Arrange the vendor settlement statements
- Set up journal entries using vendors statements
- Check that vendors invoices are in conformity with the vendors settlement statements and ensure that payments take place (AP team)
- Provide ideas to enhance procedures
- At least 2 years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English
- Able to meet deadlines and able to set priorities
Terms of employment
- A permanent contract from the get go!
- Salary between € 2.300,00 and € 2.750,00 gross per month
- Travel expence arrangements (max. 60 km per day)
- 26 holidays
- Several nice secundary benefits