For an international organization in Breda we are hiring a fulltime Accounts Payable Administrator/Reviewer. You will work in the finance department in a team of AP and AR professionals. The job of your Settlements Team is to make sure that the AP department has all the right information (contracts, VAT, supplier information) in the Oracle system and ensure compliance with organization policies and government regulations.
Your responsibilties are:
- Review and verify all lien search information and settlement statements prepared by the settlement associates.
- Overseeing the settlements process to ensure the consignor proceeds are paid in an efficient manner with the proper reconciliations and procedures followed and completed.
- Support the Settlements Team Lead during the month/quarter/year end closing and reporting.
- Oversee volume of payment transactions made to suppliers, consignors and buyers by accounts payable associates by ensuring that all transactions are accurately processed for all invoices and payments.
- Review, correct, verify and validate invoices and payments, in addition to reviewing the transactions processed by the Accounts payable associates.
The perfect fit
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance position in which you have reviewed the work of your colleagues.
- Accounting / Finance education
- Proficient Excel skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Terms of employment
- Salary indication: € 2.500 - 2.700 / month
- Transportation allowance: max € 214 / month
- Holidays: 26 a year
- Holiday allowance: 8%